Blog Tutorial: Code To center your Sidebar Gadgets

Hi Assalammualaikum…



I had changed my blog. I tried to make something different. But I can’t.  It quite boring right? It simple. Easy to you to browsing in my world...maybe some of you are the newbie. Or some looking something code to make up your blog right? Here I help you… are you looking for code:


center your Sidebar Gadgets 

.PageList {text-align:center !important;}
.PageList li {display:inline !important; float:none !important;}

Now how to apply it right. Now easy to changed our blog…just do this:

How to get there:
  1. Log into your Blogger account
  2. Go into the Template section
  3. then click the Customize button
  4. then go to the advanced section
  5. Scroll down to Add CSS and click.
  6. Paste the code. Make sure you copy the blank space too…
  7.  See the changing and save
If you don't understand. Just let me know okay! Happy blogging!

Good luck!

Comments